Monday, August 22, 2011

A Better Human Being

So, I have an over-inflated anger problem, a love of debate... and perhaps a goddess complex. These things do not mix so well with techy-things such as e-Mail and Facebook... and sometimes texts, although I think everyone lies. You can TOTALLY tell the true tone of text. And when people say things like:


They're lying, they were being snarky. Texting something unclassifiable is a passive way of being a bitch when you don't know if you have a legitimate reason to be.

I am a mad culprit of being that jerk who lies about the texting.

But in my defense! Normally it's because I'm mad, but I don't want to fight. I'm just feeling bitchy and want to be a bitch without having to excuse it later on. So I say something that can be misconstrued either way and then I feel better, because I said it, but I can always take it back and be like, Nope! I was just being cute ;D

This is why I do not use emoticons when I'm being 'sarcastic'.

That being said, I was NOT being a bitch on the text that made me think of this, I really was just joking around... honest... really.... but the e-Mail it lead to... well, that's another story.

I have a new goal... no more writing Jesus jokes on peoples religious posts, no more devil's advocate on political posts. No more badgering the other side just to do it. AND! No more replying to e-Mails that make me mad at the time I read them!!! This is a big deal. NO MORE!

From now on I will write the crazed e-mail. Yes, I am perfect and wonderful and all those jabs and insults are totally valid, but maybe this argument isn't going anywhere. I could list out all your flaws, your nasty habits, your pathetic abilities in bed or horrific singing voice. Your truly disgusting toes or the awful way you flap your feet when you walk. Maybe when you talk you sound like nails on a chalkboard, or don't know the capital of the state you live in. Perhaps all of this and more could be true about you, but until I've calmed down and logically decided it betters my life to point them out to you via e-Mail... I am going to SAVE AS DRAFT because this will make me a better human being.







Who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment